Saturday, October 4, 2014

Meet the Media Team at the 9th Pacific Islands Conference on Nature Conservation: Edward Tavanavanua



Age: 19 years old
Programme of study: Bachelor of Arts degree in Journalism and Sociology, University of South Pacific
"Bula Vinaka! I know that being a part of this activity will deepen my appreciation for the natural world around me and serve as a platform to address and, hopefully, resolve current and future environmental problems in Fiji and the rest of the Pacific.
Also, I feel that as much as our country and people want to develop, economically and ideologically, we will ultimately fail in our pursuits if our environmental issues are left untended to.
I believe that sustaining the natural world is the key to sustaining the human race."

No comments:

Post a Comment