Saturday, October 4, 2014

Meet the Media Team at the 9th Pacific Islands Conference on Nature Conservation: Wati Talebula



Age: 22 years old
Programme of study: Media and Journalism student, Fiji National University
This conference will broaden my knowledge on issues that we should highlight as citizens of the Fiji Islands. I hope to know about environment related issues and how I as a student journalist will be able to help and share my knowledge to my families, friends and community as a whole. I think nature conservative is important because Fiji is a developing country and we need programs that will highlight issues that are related to climate change, climate monitoring, waste management and biodiversity. This conference will be a source of knowledge to me, because I will be able to learn more about what nature conservation is all about and how a country such as Fiji should be able to focus its priorities in regards to this.

No comments:

Post a Comment